Ready? Set? Go Mad!
Day outing with a baby and you’re running around, sweating, grunting, pulling at things here and there. It’s time to leave and here you are running into the house for the 3rd time for something you forgot barely able to breathe. And even then, once you’re finally out, you realize… there’s something missing. Ah, the life of a mom (love it)!
I finally had to do it. Actually, write it down. A checklist.
Three Major Benefits of Checklists in My Life
After a few months of rigorous checklist keeping I’ve found the folliwng to tbe true:
My stress level is way down thanks to the
The Day Trip Travel Checklist for Baby n You
This list is suitable for a 0-12-month-old babe. Multiply the list below by the number of babies you have to get an accurate list of items to pack n take along.
- Diaper bag
- 5-10 diapers (think: one per hour you’ll be gone, just in case)
- diaper pad (to lay baby on for changes)
- hand sanitizer
- rash cream
- first aid kit for kids
- pacifiers, bottles, nipples
- second outfit (socks, shoes included)
- warmer layers in case it gets cold
- bibs, spoons, bowls
- snacks (for baby and you)
- food (lunch, dinner, etc…)
- lunch box
- ice packs (if needed)
- emergency numbers
- Secondary bag (especially easy when attached to the diaper bag so you only lift one)
- Toys (I like to use ones that are easily cleaned on the go so – go rubber or wooden toys!)
- Books (we all know I am a fan of reading)
- Blankets (yes, even in the middle of the summer!)
- Stroller cover
- Bug repellant
- Burp cloths (so useful for just about everything)
- Plastic bags
All these things (with the exception of just a few) are easily prepared in advance of your trip so it’s mostly grab and go. Hope this helps you loves!
Help me out here
Did I miss anything? If there is something that you can’t leave the house without please share your ideas. I’ll update the list with all the props to you, of course!
I welcome all of your thoughts and ideas to make this blog better. Contact me now!
Sign up for a newsletter. Enter your email and never miss anything! FYI I will never, ever share, post or sell your information.[wysija_form id=”1″]
Together, they explore the topics of gentle parenting, healthy eating, grateful thinking, yoga bending, nifty hacking, green living, soul searching, and mindfulness practicing.
She has lived many lives. She has seen great beauty and utter darkness. It makes her whole. She is strong and with your presence, support, and love right here, right now ever stronger!!!
Read more about her by visiting the Meet the Bee page or email her right now!
We hope you enjoy the adventures of Chewy & Bossy!