You Got This Parenting Thing, Right?
We’ve all heard it – Babies aren’t born with instructions. Thankfully, todays technology and social medias make parenting a piece of cake. I know, I know – the only way piece of cake and parenting go together is when there is a Finish Your Meal bribe going on between parent and toddler right around dinner time.
In Case You’re Learning Like the Rest of Us
Still, should you ever feel lost in the world of babies, toddlers, tweens, and teens, there is no shortage of parenting experts to come to the rescue!
Whether your questions are about babies, nutrition, health, natural remedies, child development, college, school bullies, finances, marriage, family, relationships, or home life – there is an expert out there that you should be following, learning from, and stalking via social media world.
So, without further adieu…
Top 10 Must Follow Parenting Experts on Twitter
Click an experts name to check out their Twitter profile and to follow their tweets!
- Daily Parenting Tip – @DailyParentTip | The most popular parenting tweets, tips and links each day!
- KaBOOM! – @kaboom | KaBOOM! is the national non-profit dedicated to bringing balanced and active play into the daily lives of all kids.
- Successful SingleMom – @SingleMomBooks | Author of The Successful Single Mom book series.
- TalkingTeenage – @TalkingTeenage | Welcome to Talking Teenage! Our goal–to translate teen language to help parents understand what their teens are really saying.
- Parent Pretty – @parentpretty | Live. Love. Flourish.
- Dr. Leah Klungness – @Dr_Leah | Psychologist. Best selling author. Go-to media expert. Sharing empowering advice on relationships, parenting + families.
- Lenore Skenazy – @FreeRangeKids | Generalissimo of Free Range Kids Movement, host of World’s Worst Mom on Discovery Life, and public speaker!
- Jennifer Wagner – @jenwag57 | Technology, Pop Culture, Social Good, Education and Gaming.
- The Kid’s Doctor – @TheKidsDoctor | Pediatrician & Emmy® award-winning producer of Take Charge Parenting on KTXD-TV Dallas every Tuesday 11:00am CT. Website, column, App, moms!
- Dr. Michele Borba – @micheleborba | TODAY Parenting Contributor | Educator, Speaker, Psychologist, Mom | 22 books | 6Rs to Stop Bullying~Free Spirit 2017 | The Power of Empathy~Simon&Schuster 2016.
Together, they explore the topics of gentle parenting, healthy eating, grateful thinking, yoga bending, nifty hacking, green living, soul searching, and mindfulness practicing.
She has lived many lives. She has seen great beauty and utter darkness. It makes her whole. She is strong and with your presence, support, and love right here, right now ever stronger!!!
Read more about her by visiting the Meet the Bee page or email her right now!
We hope you enjoy the adventures of Chewy & Bossy!